Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tiring day

I slept at 3a.m this morning.
Not that i'm hardworking but its because of the coffee.
Woke up at 7a.m and started to prepare my stuff.
Cycled half way then only I realised I left my calculator at home.
Cycled back again to get my calculator.

Reached campus at about 8.30am.
Chose a place and sat down,took out my stationeries and calculator.
Its sort of a strategic place.

When I got the question paper and started to answer,my hands started to shiver.
Its really an easy question and I was stucked at there for about 3 minutes,just to read the question.

I'm praying extra hard for my Quantitative Techniques.
I hope I won't fail the paper.
That's all I want.

Went to IDK 5 after IDK 1 for Information Systems.
Its multiple choices questions.
Not really easy but not that bad yet...i think.

Went to coffee shop to take lunch with my coursemates and headed to Regine's place.
Rest for a while and started to do Management Principal assignment with Clover while Regine and Wicky were sleeping.

Done with my part and decided to "cabut" but nobody can drop me home.
Texted Mei Hooi and asked her to drop me home.
I know i'm bringing troubles to others again.
>.<

Straight go online after I got home.
Mummy called and we chatted over the phone for about 10 minutes.
I think she miss me a lot because she can remember I got mid term test today and the next one on next Wednesday.

P/S: Ms.Wong texted me and asked when will be my holiday.
I think she is lack of teacher AGAIN.
By the way,I miss my monkeys too.

Or course I miss you too,baby.
Muax!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment