Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another sigh

*sigh*
I got my English for Business's result today.
Not very bad but still not satisfied.
7 over 10.
Its ok,I will work harder next time.
*promise*

I was chatting with one of my old friends in MSN.
Relationship problem.
I know its really tough but try to bear with it,ok?
Stay strong,babe.
You both got my blessing.

Was thinking of taking a nap but I dragged until now.
Its only 6pm right now and its sort of dark here already.
I got the urge to switch on the light but Amy is sleeping.
Not so good,right?

I just read Vanesa's blog.
Everyone is having hectic life.
Assignments and presentations.
*sigh*
It has been a long time since I last visited her blog.
She is still good in crapping.
LOL
*thumbs up*

I miss form 6 life.
Play truant together,sneak out from school together,sleep during class.
>.<
I miss the nasi lemak too!!
~spicy spicy~

2 comments:

  1. waaah... lol. tq tq. you also lar..
    you doing business rit? confirm a better crapper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No lah,you are better. LOL
    Love to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete