Monday, March 22, 2010

22/3/10

Cycled to school alone this morning.
Took "tom yam bee hoon" as my breakfast.
Bumped into Philip and we headed to Block I together.
We didn't chat a lot as I was in rush.

Hmmm...Information System again.
What a boring lecture.
Surprisingly I didn't fall asleep during the lecture.
Sudoku helps!
>.< 

Went to canteen with a couple of coursemates and had a drink while they were eating.
Headed to tutorial room and waited for Ms Sofia.
Did my presentation.
I was wondering why I wasn't nervous today.
Either I know its just a small presentation or I'm starting to get used to it already. 
Whatever the reason is,it's still a good thing.

SK really impressed me. 
He can elaborate and present without any notes or small card on his hand. His english is sort of fluent. 
Hmmm.... *great job,SK* 

Cycled out from campus with Alan and Ming. 
I went to buy my lunch and headed home. 
I was thinking of taking a nap but I was sweating. 
*sigh* 
Since I was sweating,I just went down again and took the mop. 
After i'm done mopping the floor,I washed my clothes and showered. 

Now I'm sitting infront of my laptop and blogging while enjoying my lunch. 
Will leave half of it for dinner as I can't finish it. 
P/S: Save money as well. *hehe..* 
Hmmm,what to do next? A nap?? 
No.I shouldn't sleep after eating. 
Practice my QT,perhaps. 

Baby,its Monday today. 
5 more days to go then i'll be in your arms again. 
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment