Monday, March 29, 2010

Ishh!!!

I went back to high school this morning.
Parked my car under one of the shady trees.
Walked into office and waited for Mr.Teng for around 10 to 15 minutes.
I stood outside of his room while he was chatting with another sir.

Certified my certificates and talked to him for about 10 minutes.
Went to Pn.Sharifah,asked her to sign for the "saksi penjamin".
At 1st she was kind of nice.
After a few minutes,she started to complain.
"Nanti pergi sumbang sat,you bagi orang lain jadi saksi pun you kena bayar kan?"
Ishh!!!
MONEY!!!!
So I say I will "sumbang" later.
She flipped through all the documents and say,
"susah tau tak??nanti ingat sumbang"
I was sort of frustrated at the very moment.

Crapped and complaint so much just for money.
Ish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment