Monday, March 15, 2010

15th of March

Cycled to school alone this morning.
I didn't time myself and cycled slowly to school.
Its sort of an enjoyment of life.

*sigh*
Everyone laughed because of my fringe.
I didn't notice my fringe is that funny.
*sigh*

Talked to QT's tutor after MP tutorial.
I know I have to work harder for mid term 2 and final for every subject.

Cycled home after I bought my lunch.
Took my lunch and watched "little nyonya".
Took a nap or shall I call it a short sleep?
I think I was really tired until i can't wake up when my baby called.
Sowwie,baby.

Boiled chrysanthemum after I was up.
Hmmm....the male housemate was in his room.
What a miracle.

I think Amy and Josephine stepped on bull's shit this morning.
Will ask for further details tonight.
Hehehe...

Baby,I know you are not happy working in that kind of environment.
Yet I know you can bear it.
I know you can,baby.
Muax~!

No comments:

Post a Comment