Saturday, March 20, 2010

I deserve it

I know I deserve it if I fail my Business Accounting in mid term 2.
Why???
Due to my laziness and last minute work.

Totally got no idea about bad debts.
I just studied Depreciation and Accrual&Prepayment.
I was lack of time.
Slept at 3am and woke up at 8am.
I was awake and rolling on my bed at about 7am.
I don't know why but I just couldn't sleep.

Did revision for an hour before I went to shower.
Yet,I got no confidence at all.

Was nearly late for the test.
Got in the room and sat down.
The air-cond like not so cold and I was sweating like hell.

Gave up Question 1 and answered Question 2 and 3.
I just simply answered the questions.

*sigh*
Some people like to pretend naive and innocent.
Why can't you just be yourself?
Won't you feel exhausted?
*speechless*

No comments:

Post a Comment