Friday, April 2, 2010

Lazy me

I had a great day yesterday.
Played chess with Mac after BA tutorial.
He won for the first game and I won for the second.
Woohoo!!!

Got my QT result.
Hmmm....not bad.

It was drizzling while I cycled home with Chin.
My "lao eh" pick me up for pizza.
I just had pizza on Monday and I had it again last nite.
What to do??
Pizza is always my favourite!!!
>.<

I was wondering why the atm machines in Uni were down yesterday.
I went to Public bank and Maybank after pizza but they disappointed me again.
So,I was forced to draw out cash from Ambank and of course with the extra charges of 1 ringgit.
Ish!!!
T.T

I had fun with couple of crazy girls last night.
They were singing"ommo mi ommo mi ommo ommo ommo mi" repeatedly while shaking heads and hands.
It was really fun!

I woke up at 12pm today.
I love rainy day!!
But it makes me feel lazy.
I wanted to clean the house,wash my clothes and study for final.
Yet,what I did for the whole afternoon was sitting here and watching "fringe".
Duh....
I just washed my clothes.
When to clean the house?
Tomorrow,perhaps.
When to study?
I have no idea about that.
=.=

Baby say i'm getting more lazy recently.
I agree!!
I didn't do any tutorial homework after mid term 1.
Everyone thinks i'm smart and hardworking.
God knows what did I spend on for these past few weeks.
Ish!!!

Why am I so lazy??

No comments:

Post a Comment