Tuesday, April 13, 2010

13-4-2010

Not in the mood to blog about today so I will tell some not so ordinary stuff that happened today.

It was raining heavily when I was in library.
The library ceiling was leaking and rain dropped rapidly.
Out of a sudden,the place where I was sitting went out of electricity.
There was a male librarian who came up and took some photos of the ceiling and he was telling another colleague that there was nothing he can do.
I told him to get a pail to store the rain drop but he say there is no pail in library.
*sweat*
Means they never mop the floor?
There was actually a dustbin at another side of the library,why don't he use it as a pail first?

The lake looked odd.
It was like a kettle of boiling water.
End of world?
Perhaps.

Left library at 5.30pm and skipped my QT lecture as I was worried if I cycle home at 8pm under the rain.
It was still drizzling when I was cycling home.
The road was flooded and I was forced to cycle on pavement.

There was a Myvi speeding towards me.
When the Myvi passed by,I saw the Myvi was without bumper.
Due to the momentum towards the water i think.

I went to Sushi King yesterday with coursemates.
And i'm going again with friends and housemates tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment