Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Today's special

I was having diarrhea last night and this morning.
I was so sleepy until I showered with my eyes closed.

Amy fetched me to campus today.
Tummy was still ok.

After I came out from IDK4,I met Wei Khang and gang.
Wei Khang ran to me and laughed.
I couldn't hear what he was saying.
After he had calmed down,he say"you ji bai,you ji bai"
SWEAT!!!!
That was an outdated dirty joke,dai lou.
P/s:One of our friends goes by the name of Yu Keat which we pronounce it as "you ji" in mandarin.

My tummy did not feel well again during EFB lecture.
*sigh*

Went to Tesco with Amy.
Did some grocery shopping.

Washed clothes with washing machine this time.
Washing clothes with hands are really tiring.
Cooked Tom Yam soup and made jelly with housemates.
The Tom Yam soup is nice!
Now everyone is waiting for the jelly.
Hope we can make it this time.

Had nasi lemak and Tom Yam soup for today's dinner.
Hmmm...
Stomache again just now.
I think the toilet bowl is waiting for me again.
Is it due to the soya bean or Tom Yam this time??

No comments:

Post a Comment