Monday, April 12, 2010

The RM20 brunch

Had a set of Mcdeluxe at around 2pm yesterday and I didn't eat anything until today's brunch.
Woke up at 6.25am and I was extremely sleepy.
Didn't have a nice sleep as well.

Cycled to school alone and parked at Block D and I thought that was Block B.

Ok,I have to confess that i'm not good in direction.
I walked from Block D to Block A.
I was sweating like hell.
It was drizzling when I was walking there.

After done with the PTPTN thingy,me and coursemates headed to Sushi King,Tesco.
12 of us waited outside of Sushi King for our turn.
We seperated into 2 groups.
I was the one who went in first as I was really having gastric already.
We ate a lot but I think its really worthy.
It costs us RM20 per person.









Went grocery shopping with Mac,Wai Sin and Euu.
Mac bought a lot until he is financially broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment