Sunday, April 4, 2010

Exhausted


Meal of the day.
Dinner or lunch?
According to the time,it should be dinner.
But I didn't take anything all the day so I would like to say its just a meal.
Cooked by Amy,i'm only helper.
By the way,I invented the "Tom Yam chicken".
Hehe..
Onion egg,salted fish with bean sprout,bean curd with home made sauce,tom yam chicken and finally the seaweed soup.
Nice meal I would say.
The portion of the dishes were just too big,yet thanks to Wei Khang and Yu Keat.
Thanks for the comments too.
I don't really get why i'm so tired right now.
I woke up at 12pm today,studied 3 pages of Business Accounting,prepared for the meal,loitered with my "lao eh",came home and went out to buy "roti telur bawang" with Amy and now I feel exhausted.
I'm so lazy to go shower.
How ah???
I'm still listening to "vincent".
What a nice song to listen to.
I'm just too addicted to it!
Maybe you don't feel familiar to "vincent".
Some of you might thought the name of the song is "starry starry night".
It is actually the same song.
And the name of the song is actually "vincent".
Now you know huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment