Monday, February 1, 2010

Eewwwwww~~

As usual,cycled to school this morning.
Chin didn't join me,Alan and Ming this morning.
Chin say its kinda troublesome as either one of us have to wait for others.

IDK1-the "warmest" hall among all the lecture halls.
Fan myself with the mini electronic fan after i sat down.
I was wondering if the air-cond in IDK1 is functioning.

I was sort of energetic this morning and was listening to the lecturer.
Suddenly,there was a *water splashing* sound.
I thought that must be someone's water tumbler fell on the floor.
Due to my curiosity,I turned around.
Guess what!
There was a guy at the back vomiting!!
I was *abit* shocked and I quickly turned back.
I knew there will be some "nice" smell after that.
Trust me,I really don't intend to describe smell.
The smell was just like CHEESE CAKE!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!
My favourite cake! WTH!

He was just sitting 2 rows behind me.
I know he was not feeling well and *no offence*,its really really smelly.

I was trying to continue to pay attention but I really can't!
After 5 or 10 minutes,lecturer asked,"You all ok or not?"
I said,"NO!"
I wanted to tell her to let us break for maybe 5 minutes so that we can go grab some fresh air outside.
She asked again,"Don't understand ah?? What's the problem?"
............
Everyone was in silent mode.
She asked again,"Who said no just now?"
ME!!!
Of course I didn't raise my hand and say that's me who said NO.
I just answered,"We are suffocating"
Again,"Suffocating ah??? I think the air-cond spoil already lah."
OMG!
Ms,not the heat that we cannot bear but its the smell ok??!!!!!
You get me??

We took a 5 minutes break then we went back to the hall again.
I moved my bag and everything to the front.
Now that the smell gone.
I can breath smoothly.

Rest at cafe for 30 minutes then went to tutorial H016.
Took a sip of my lemon and my face turned blue.
The taste was like the smell of "cheese cake" in IDK1.

Took lunch with Alan and Ming at coffee shop after class.
Changed and poured the lemon then washed my water tumbler.
Soaking it with pipe water now.

I'm done with my IS blog and i'm going to watch "Prison Break" again!!
Woohooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment