Saturday, January 30, 2010

A friend that I will always appreciate

He is the only friend that will appear when I just give him a call.
He is the only friend that will talk to me until 3a.m by the seaside.
He is one of my friends that will give me 100% support no matter what.
He is a friend that will tell lies to his girlfriend just to take lunch with me.
He is a friend that I will talk to when i'm down.
He is a friend that I will talk to when i'm moody.
He is a friend that I will talk to when I face obstacles.
He is a friend that I can share and talk all the topics with.
He is a friend that will keep my secret.
He is a friend that will give me a hand when i'm in trouble.
He is a friend that willing to share a part of my lunch.
He is a friend that will listen to my complains silently.


Cheah Han Ming,you are a friend that I will always appreciate.
Thanks,buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment