Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not a good day today.

Today is not a good day too.
Cycled to school with Chin this morning.
He forgot to bring his tag to school,I entered the classrrom alone and Chin went back to get his tag.

Its a tutorial class today and of course there will be homeworks waiting for me to complete them.
How can I forgot to do my homeworks?
Did 3 or 4 questions and tutor start to discuss the answers with us.

Planned to go to submit my student's particular form but I left my SPM's result at home.
And I don't have any photo of mine with me.

Went to Public Bank as planned.
Guess what....I did'nt bring my IC photocopy there.

So I have to come back home to prepare all my certi and everything.

A bicycle under the Sun. *imagine the seat*
And I can't unlock my bicycle,I think the lock spoiled.
At the very moment,I feel like shouting.
But I did'nt. I called Alan but he did'nt pick up so i called Ming.
So here come the heroes and rescue the beauty. *sweating*

Now that i'm home,got my certi but I can't find my photos.
I'm wondering if I left them in Penang.

Darling,thanks for your advices.
You know I miss you right??
Let's have a girls' outing when I go back on CNY!
I'm missing you badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment