Friday, January 29, 2010

Sigh~~

Woke up at 10am this morning.
I was sooooooooooo lazy to move my ass off the bed,yet I know that I have to.
Sigh~~

Up and online for a while then ate a slice of bread for my breakfast.
Watched "Prison Break season 1" till about 12pm.
Ate 4-5 cocktails and 2 crabsticks.
Showered and washed my clothes.

Moved my lappie and homeworks to living room.
Started to watch "Prison Break" again.
Talked to Chin,Raymond,Alan,Eu and Wai Xin.
Started to do my QT after I finished episode 5 as I promised Chin.

Sigh~~
sad case happened.
I only solved the 1st question and I'm stucked again!!
God,please save me??
I don't wanna fail this paper. Please???

Been doing QT for the whole week.
I think I need to let my brain to rest and stop doing calculations.
So I think I shall start to study my MP or maybe BA?
Both should be better,right?
I think I will start to settle my tutorial homeworks 1st.

The weather is not very bad today.
Kinda cloudy in the evening.
Many of my coursemates are enjoying their day in Ipoh now.
I think Alan is in Tesco buying ingredients for dinner.
P/s: Deliver dinner to my house please??

My aunty is killing me.
Tummy pain makes me no mood to hang out.
So lazy.
Its not that bad for staying home actually. *atleast better than I expected*

Spending my 1st weekend in Kampar.
I miss the foods in Penang.
I miss Golden Screen Cinema.
I miss my students,all the monkeys.
I miss my mummy *home sick*
I miss my darling.
I miss my dear.
I miss my CAR!!!
*sobbing*

No comments:

Post a Comment