Wednesday, January 27, 2010

a BAD day

ARgghh!!
What a bad day today.
Aunty,I tought you will come and visit me at beginning of the month??? Why you didnt send me any message to let me know that you will come and visit me earlier??
Tummy pain for the whole day. Sooooooooo frustrated!

Answered some Quantitative Techniques's questions in library with coursemates aka friends.
Failed to answer some questions. I know i'm not that smart yet but i'll try,ok?
Spent my afternoon in the library. *winks*

Took photo for my ID card. I think i'll look muscular in the photo due to the big and thick coat.

Cycled home after tutorial for English for Business. It rained cats and dogs when I reached the junction. ARrghh!!! Me and Chin took shelter at the shops.My little purple Converse are gone. Its half wet!! And ofcourse i'm all wet.Met Jo and Amy. They are totally all WET!!!!! Chin said Jo looked sexy! LOL!!!! *evil grins*

V Yang rode my bicycle home and Mei Hooi dropped me home by car.
P/s:V Yang,million thanks to you.

The rain STOPPED right after 3 minutes I got home.
PEK CHEK!!!

Tummy pain!!!
I'm wondering its gastric or aunty visit's pain.

Baby,I know I don't really spend much time with you today. I know you're tired.
I'm sowwie. *heart you*

1 comment: