Wednesday, February 10, 2010

About today

Woke up at 6a.m as usual.
I was "sleeping" while showering.
Sat infront of my laptop and went online for a while.
I was damn sleepy.
My brain was like still sleeping.

Cycled to Alan's place and waited for them for about 10 minutes.
I wonder why guys also like to drag time like girls.

Reached campus at about 7.55am.
Sweat dropped like it was raining.

IDK4 used to be the 2nd coolest hall among IDK1,3 and 4.
Yet,today IDK4 was like no air-cond.
Kinda frustrated.

Went to cafe and took my breakfast.
The "tom yam bee hoon" was really nice.
Went to IDK3 for English for Business.
Mr.Pritam didn't make jokes during today's lecture.
I nearly fell asleep in the hall.

Went to canteen and took my lunch.
I think my appetite is getting better.
I finished my lunch alone!
Whee!!!
P/s: Baby,you happy?

We were trying to get an empty tutorial room to on air-cond and chat.
Bumped into our QT tutor.
He was supposed to have a tutorial class but he said the H007 was empty.
We "invited" him to H007 and we had a free tuition today!!
Woohooooo!!
P/s: Sir,million thanks to you.

Went to H013 after H007.
Mr.Pritam again.
I think he was not in the mood to tell jokes today.
Yee Wei's housemate knocked on the door.
Yee Wei went out to pass her house keys.
Mr.Pritam: Your girl friend ah?
Yee Wei : My housemate.
Mr.Pritam: Your housemate or your roomate?
Everyone in the class yelled "woohooo" and clapped for Mr.Pritam.
Mr.Pritam: How old are you?
Yee Wei : 20
Mr.Pritam: 19,20 is ok lah. You should have at least 5 to 6 girl friends before you get married.
Everyone : Wah!!!
Mr.Pritam: Guys can but girls cannot.
Regine : Why guys can but girls cannot?
Mr.Pritam: You know guys are like bees? You know bees ah? Girls are like flowers. Bee flies from a flower to another flower. But flower cannot move from bee to another bee.
*Everyone clapped and yelled again,especially those guys!*
After 10 minutes,there were some girls standing outside tutorial room.
Mr.Pritam waved and asked them to come in but they refused to do so.
Mr.Pritam opened the door and talk to them then closed the door.
Me : Sir,your flowers ah?
And finally he laughed again.

That's the reason why I like to attend Mr.Pritam's class.
You will never ever fall asleep although you are really sleepy.

It was drizzling when we were cycling home.
Thank God that I didn't get wet.

Happy anniversary,baby.
This is the first anniversary without you by my side.
I know you will miss me.
I miss you too,baby.
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuax!!!
Can't wait to give you a BIG BIG hug!
Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment