Thursday, February 4, 2010

RAIN RAin Rain rain

Woke up at 9am although my tutorial for today starts at 12.30pm.
Started to do my account.
Closed my account for question 5 and flipped to another page to continue question 6.
Found out that I actually haven't finish my question 5 yet.
Erased off the balance and re-do again.
Kinda frustrated.

Showered and cycled to campus as usual.
P/s: I didn't finish my homeworks.

I know I really need to put more effort in my studies from now onwards.

Took my ID card and I don't feel like wearing it.
The photo is really superb UGLY!

Went to the library again.
It was drizzling when I was on my way to the libray.
Discussed about my MP assign and did some QT.
It was still raining when we left the library.
I really don't understand why whenever I want to go or leave library,sure raining.
Went to class and managed to finish my QT.

Stayed back until 9pm with Chin to ask the tutor some questions.

Got home and straight went online.
I don't really feel hungry but mummy called.
Nagged at me and now i'm "steaming" instant mee.

No comments:

Post a Comment