Monday, February 8, 2010

A tiring day

Woke up at 6.15am and showered.
Got everything done and headed out to Alan's place.
Gave him a missed call and waited at his place for maybe 5 minutes.
I tought Ming and Alan over slept but Alan said they were doing MP(presentation).

Got to school and went to IDK1 for IS lecture again.
I was trying so hard to listen to her but I can't concentrate at all.
I was really really sleepy.
Due to an issue,I slept at 3.30am in the morning.
I was sitting in the lecture hall and looking at the lecturer like day dreaming again.
P/s:Regine,thanks for the honey.

Took my "brunch" in canteen and went to H016 for MP tutorial.
I was really really nervous when I saw Ms.Sofia.
Did my presentation and I was not really satisfied with it.
50%,perhaps.
Its ok,I will try again next time.

Went to computer lab after MP tutorial.
Did some discussion for IS assignment.
Stayed until 4pm and I headed home.
Went online for a while then I took a nap.

Woke up at 5.50pm and took shower.
Planned to take dinner with Amy's coursemates but its raining.
Me and Amy are starving.

Took few pieces of biscuits and a slice of bread but i'm still very hungry!

Dear,i'm missing you badly.
I hope I could hug u now.
>.<
But its ok,Friday is coming.
Make sure you give me a big hug when you see me,babeh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment