Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Now that I remember

As usual,cycled to school with Alan and Ming this morning.
Went for IS tutorial and I was day dreaming.
>.<

Took my lunch after IS tutorial and i get to drink my iced lemon tea AGAIN!
WOHOOO!!!
I miss the lemon tea so so so so so so much.

Went to Public Bank and got a new account.
Will go there again next Tuesday to get my bank book and then I have to wait for another month to get my Utar debit card.

Business Accounting 1 lecture at 2pm and I sort of understand what she was teaching.
IDK1 still the "warmest" hall among all the halls.
The mark of the "cheese cake" was still there.
Thank God,no more smell already.

Went to library and did some business accounting questions.
Suddenly I remember that i swore to God that I will never ever do account again!
It happened when I was in form 5,answering account for my SPM.
It was about TPM (titik pulangan modal) question.
How much should you sell for a burger to get back your capital?
I counted out the selling price of a burger was RM50++ and I knew that it was not the correct answer but that was the best I could do.
Before I left the examination hall,I swore to God that I will never ever take account anymore!

Went to IDK1 again for Quantitative Techniques lecture.
I was sitting next to V Yang and he was teaching me tutorial 3 while sir was teaching lecture 4.
I told V Yang about me swearing to God before and the reason why.
He laughed at me! *sobbing*
He was right. Everyone of us has our own weaknesses.
He is weak in memorizing and i'm weak in calculation.
The common weakness of we both is we are not really good in English.
I think we really need to work hard on it. Hmmmm....

V Yang,thanks a lot for your favour.
You are really nice to everyone and you really deserve the compliments from us.
You really have a tiara on your forehead and a wand on your hand.
*Salute and winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment