Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Red packets

New semester started and I just got few red packets.
I've been sick for so many days(1st red packet) and aunty came and visit me last 2 days(2nd red packet).
Tummy killing me and I am so tired.
Woke up early in the morning and Alan dropped me to campus.
Thank God Alan was driving his sister to campus too,or else I would have to walk there as my bicycle was at Alan's house.

Went for QT2,the IDK1 was full house.
I think that's the reason Utar failed so many students for QT1.
No place to let you sit in IDK anymore.
*sigh*
I was not feeling so well in IDK.
I didn't pay much attention during lecture.

Thank God Alan was driving his friend to KTM to buy ticket.
So,he picked me up after lecture.
Came home and took a nap.
Alan woke me up to go for Accounting tutorial.
Was in rush and I fell down from staircase and sprained my leg(3rd red packet).
Its so freaking pain now.
Spent RM40 for doctors.
*sob sob*

Forced to skip classes.
I wanted to go for QT tutorial so badly,yet I know I can't make it.
*sigh*
Its a beginning of semester,I was trying so hard not to skip class.
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment