Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another boring day

I slept at 4am this morning.
Thanks to my wicked male housemate,Jac.
Played cards with Huan Min,Shu Qi and Jac until 3.30am.
I just realised non of my housemates know how to play chess.
Weirdo.

I skipped my QT2 tutorial class today and woke up at 2pm.
I wish I could continue to sleep until the next day but I was having headache.
Not enough sleep or sleep too much?

Moved my laptop to downstairs and watched movie.
Ate rice dumpling and washed kitchen.
I was wondering who cooked yesterday,the stove was really oily.
Hmm...

Showered and clear my clothes.
Started to do my tutorial.
I am really lazy to do all these tutorials and assignments.
*headache*

Tomorrow will be another boring day as everyone will go back hometown except me and Amy.
*sigh*
I was thinking of follow Amy to karaoke but I think I can get a better plan.
Don't you think so?
Most of my coursemates were so addicted to pool games but last night Alan told me to quit the game as it is a waste of time and money.
I agree with him but it is the only entertainment here!
Ish!!!

I think I should do something so that I won't grow mushrooms here.
Right?

What to do then?

No comments:

Post a Comment