Saturday, July 3, 2010

Let's mourn

Let's mourn for my QT II.
>.<

I have to admit that I don't really put much effort in this semester.
I think it's due to my laziness.
Amy said I'm just a sleepyhead.
Cannot put the blame on me!
My bed was just too comfortable and the weather was encouraging me to sleep more.

I skipped 3 QT tutorials and 2 lectures.
Attended to another 3 lectures but fell asleep in IDK.
Mummy said that it might be the side effect of the vitamins she gave me.
Sigh~

Now I'm blaming my bed,the weather,the vitamins!
Ish!!
Wicked me!
It's all my fault!!
Should have attend lectures and tutorials and of course do tutorial questions as well.
It's a bit late to say this but there are mid term2 and final in the future.
I think I need to put more efforts to cope up my studies.
Agree with me?
*high five*

Today,I stared at my QT II paper.
I asked "What else I can do for you?"
And deep down inside my heart,I was singing "越望越伤心",then I handed up my paper.
It's time to mourn for my QT II.

No comments:

Post a Comment