Friday, October 12, 2012

Just another post

What a boring day in office again *yawning*
Thank God it's Friday today =)

Checked my result yesterday.
Failed my Business Finance as I expected but surprisingly I passed my Business Ethics =D
Wooohooo!!!
Mr. Darren, I love you

Guess I have to spend two more semesters in Utar for the sake of my degree
It's fine for me though =)
Since I don't wish to come out and work so early =)
Heh!!! Still a lazy me.

Viewed few forums and blogs, but nothing gets my attention.
I wished there is something interesting for me to read but all I got was disappointment.
*sigh*

Sometimes I wonder why should I update my blog from time to time?
I don't think there will still someone out there reading my blog but who cares?
As long as I keep updating and I know where am I =D

Wanted to watch Vampire Diaries season 4 but nobody upload it so I can't download it yet =(
Another disappointment.

I thought I can handle this relationship well but I think I overestimated myself again...
Here I wonder again: I always wanted to be single and why the hell on earth I'm in a relationship again?
Fate I guess. Perhaps? Who knows?
It's easy to fall for someone but it's not easy to deal with the one ~.~
It's always my problem I think.
Living alone is much more better sometimes =)
I don't have to care, don't have to get mad, don't have to report.
Gosh!!! That's the freedom!!!
I can talk what I want, I can act how I wish and whatever shit it is because it's just me!!!
That's the matter,right???

*sigh*

Alright,enough of craps and gonna enjoy my lunch soon.
Alone again or with the only colleague today?

No comments:

Post a Comment